A week at Uncle Tim`s

M

Mojo

Like a doofus, didn't realise posting a message to a gallery pic would make it go public - sorry Nick!! And yeah, helluva fish

T

The Monk

cheers guys, yes that brings back the old memories, I spend a few weeks down at Tims place over the years, but never really did too well, my 13 year old lad look a 32 though on one trip, hes picture is used in the SAA advert, jammy little git, he taught me everything I know

T

The Monk

sorry about the beard, I`d been out most of the year and forgot to take a blade, the year started off in France, then Canada and the USA, then a 6 week session on Horeshoe, a weekend on Yateley and a week at Birch, I left home in February and we didnt get back till October

Foxy

Reaction score
Thought they had banged Peter Sutcliffe up years ago?

M

Mojo

I think I was s'posed to go on the first trip to Birch with ya, but made the mistake of meeting my future wife! Luckily that's all behind me now and I'm back fishing lol

It's Jason B by the way Nick

R

Robert Woods (ACA)

Monk, Looking at your pictures are you any relation to Paul Selman...lol

T

The Monk

Wow Hi Jason , how are you me ole mate, hey we must get together sometime, give us a ring Jace. are you still up in the North East mate, sorry to hear about the woman, women do ruin your fishing of course, we all missed you down here, one minute you was here enjoying the crack with us Boggarts Hunters and and the next minute some bludi woman had kidnapped you and whisped you off to distant lands (gone without a trace), still see some of the lads though, Phil Hackett is a regular on here, so is Ron Clay, not seen Boggart Mike for yonks, must catch up with him, same with the Salford Mafia, but I think they are still fishing, see Young Toddy a few times, dont know whats happened to the Darts Team and Dirty Harry? Saw Gutbucket a few week ago, hes out of jail now and promised the judge not to bottle anyone else in the face, probably not the most diplomatic move hes ever made, hes married with a few sprogs, but back into fishing, Fordy and South African Gary moved down to Bournemouth, Fat Garry has had a divorce but was fishing at the time and didnt find out about it till a few years after his wife had re-married, he was a bit pissed off at the time as he had to leave the bank for a day to attend court, but he managed to get back before the evening feeding period, a few of the lads are back in prison and I`ve had to get a job, lifes a biutch at times. Still, glad you are now back in the land of the living mate and its great to see you posting on FM, stay with us mate, we have loads of guys on site who you probably know Jace, sadly Elvis Pete died a few years ago, so did Leigh Moffatt and Eric Hodson is suffering ill health.

No Robert,
I can`t catch fish like Pauly Swellman