venue info needed

Reaction score
hi all, just looking for some info on a fishery in tattershall called bain valley
has any1 fished there and if so any advice on bait,swims etc?
any help would be good thanx alot in advance i will be targeting carp and tench btw

F

Fred Bonney

You may get more answers, if you filled in your profile!

You tell us something about yourself and maybe,just maybe,somebody may respond.
Otherwise, you may be treated as somebody who comes on line, and doesn't join in!

Alternatively 'phone the number!

C

Cakey

I am .................just dont know where you come from etc

Reaction score
sorry didnt realise i had to tick the boxes for you guys to see it. all done now hope thats what you were after.im form lincoln btw but guess you can see that now

C

Cakey

thats better but you are to far up for me but theres plenty on here who will know what your after

F

Fred Bonney

That's better Paul,welcome aboard.

I'm up the road from you,I've never fished that water.
Not a fan, of that type of fishery I'm afraid.

Reaction score
well, just thought id say i went to bain valley yesterday with two friends and fished hurricane and spitfire lakes with the three of us taking numerous carp off the top, with a variety of baits. to around 10lbs although we did have lager fish on and lost them.very nice fit fish
later on i switched tactics to float fishing in the margins as this is something i enjoy and caught many small tench,perch and roach.
the fishery itself is nice and clean with trees surrounding the lakes and will eventually hold 15 lakes with a variety of fishing available so i think i will certainly be going back.
i can reccomend it to anyone round lincoln way