Home Page

• Thread starter Les Clark ( not too proud to nick a good idea fro
  • Start date
L

Les Clark ( not too proud to nick a good idea fro

No matter which article that i click on ,on the home page i can`t get into it ,is it my computer or is there a fault with FM ?

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

No problem as far as I know Les. At least nobody else has said anything.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

No, sorry Les, you're right, there is a problem at the mo. We might have to wait for the techies to come into the office in the morning before it's fixed. Sorry.

M

MarkTheSpark

The only thing irritating me is the animated ad advertising golf. Especially as it's from Sky, which also shows fishing but clearly hasn't got any budget to advertise it.

Is there a more boring pastime than golf?

Yet, although it's just the unedifying spectacle of fat men getting a bit of a walk while chasing a rubber pill down a hole, those golfers pick some out-there nicknames, don't they?

'Tiger' Woods. Oh yeah. Really scary, isn't he? Still, scarier than Tim 'Tiger' Henman I suppose.

Can't fishingMAGIC resist the temptation of the cash these days?

F

Frothey

Is there a more boring pastime than golf?

fishing?

Yet, although it's just the unedifying spectacle of fat men getting a bit of a walk while chasing a rubber pill down a hole, those golfers pick some out-there nicknames, don't they?

It's just the unedifying spectacle of fat men getting a bit of a walk while danglinga bit of bent metal in a muddy hole, those fisherman pick some out-there names for their tackle, don't they?

M

MarkTheSpark

Matt 'Gnasher' Hayes? Graham 'The Hulk' Marsden?

There's even one bloke calls hisself Frothey....

;o)

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

I have noticed that at times the EDIT facility can not be seen.

F

Frothey

Apparently Tiger Tim Henman IS his real name, but he thought Timothy was more appropriate....

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Tim Henman has changed his nickname to 'Round One' - nothing to do with him over eating and not exercising, but more to do with how far he gets in competitions these days.........

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
The boxer called the canvas kid. Always got knocked out in the first round. His sponsors name was on the bottom of his boots.

Sugar ray marsden?. By the way he isnt the boxer.