Tweets tab

Windy

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this ducking irritating abomination floating on the left hand of the window ?

Bloody irritating, covers up the first letter of text and of no interest at all to those of us who resist the temptation to become Twits....

Whoever's bright idea it was / is please try not to have such good ideas again. Pop ups and intrusions and things you can't close are all very very unwelcome and irritating. There are other alternative and more user friendly sites without them....

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you're on Firefox, get the AdBlock add-on then zap it - gone! I simply refuse to be forced to watch ads or any TV shi..............

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As I said a mo' ago, get yourself AdBlock, place the cursor on, in this case, "Tweet", right click your mouse, then, in the box that opens, left click "Block" - gone!

Hate the things - images, ads, flash - that certain websites insist that you look at?

Use AdBlock as directed above and you'll not see them again.

The bad one

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why I (if I used T*ater, which I don't) would want to make bird sounds about post on here. It's a forum init! So the kind of idea is to make comment via the reply button on it init :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Time the birdie was shot me thinks, Coz it's annoying as **** :mad::mad:

little oik

Reaction score
I will just ignore it(same as the spam this site generates )as it isnt doing anything exciting :eek:

mol

Reaction score
It is bloody irritating. I've got to hunt for and install adblock now:mad:

I wonder how many people are going to tweet about the forum? Surely if they wanted to say something about the forum they could, and I know this is a bit out there so please keep an open mind, post it on the forum.:eek:mg:

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Yes, it is intrusive. It would seem that there is nobody with a good word for it. Please remove the frigging thing.