Wow what a weeks fishing!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hi guys, well i've had an awesome weeks fishing down south!

Broke my Sea fishing PB Sea bass, i caught a 12lb 20z one this time and it will be shown on Sky sports next Fri eve, it was FANTASTIC!

I then caught the Tench i have been after for my korum challenge, which weighed in at 6lb 7oz, i sat and fished for 11 hours to get it! But it was worth every minute! I now only have 3 more specimens to catch. I am off on my new club River tonight to maybe get the Roach or the Chub.

Then i fished the Thames with Jeff Woodhouse last night didn't catch but just being there was an awesome experience.
Jeff thank you for taking me there last night with you and letting me stay overnight.It was superb! xx

I'll put the pics up in Gallery soon.

F

Fred Bonney

Pictures of a night with Jeff....awesome!!!!

Great catches, Wendy

W

Wolfman Woody

You're welcome Wendy and sorry the Thames couldn't produce last night. Nice to be brought back to earth from time to time though eh?

I forgot to turn off the security cameras in the spare and bathroom. I'll post the pics on YouTube later. :eek:)

Janet (AT)

Reaction score
Well done Wendy! Sounds as though you had a brilliant time!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Super!! Well done lil sis.....12lb 2oz bass?? that is impressive!!!

Ok time for me to win the lottery, so I can get out fishing as often as you lol;-)....darn I envy you

MarT

Reaction score
Superb Wendy well done,and good luck with the challenge.I have never caught a Bass but hoping to try for some soon when I visit my bro in Cornwall.

...and Woody you're a perv! :)

W

Wolfman Woody

"..and Woody you're a perv! :)"

I resemble that statement emphatically!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Just got back from the Calder, my first visit and i was stick float trotting. Caught loads of little roach and a very enjoyable few hours!

claudia, i took a weeks holiday from work, i normally only fish at weekend and the evening, i too wish i could fish more!

Woody, i wondered what that little thing in the bathroom was :eek:}

Mart it is a fantastic experience catching fish out of the sea, it nearly dragged me in!

Fred... you perv! :eek:}

T

The Monk

well done Wendy Jeffs just sent me the details, a great week, good on yer

Jeffs also sent me the bathroom footage I`m just waiting for the lads to come round with the lagers so we can have a quiet night in and watch it!

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Well done Wendy great fish, us southerners have some great waters.hahaha.

Monk i have got the beers save me a seat, plz.

T

The Monk

you come round Wendy and i`ll send the lads home!

sorry Ray, I`ve just sent all the seats back

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Thanks Ray, and yes some fantastic waters. I realy want to move house to down there somewhere.

Monk give me half an hour ok? hahah

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Monk,
i am now going to throw my toys out of the pram. You lucky lucky bastard. ( as they say in the life of brian).

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Ray, don't be like a baby throwing things out of your pram, your turn will come hahahahahahah

C

Colin North, the one and only

Wendy, well done on your achievement. You certainly are having a bit of a "purple patch" at the moment. Are you going to the Catfish fish in, or is that another Wendy?

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hi Colin,Yes it's the same Wendy, i am trying my hardest to get to the Catfish-in. I have to take a week and a half of work next week too, as i start my course to become a coach for the EA, so i can teach children the basics of fishing.

Then in July i am off Sea fishing for Conga so that will be another 3 days off work, i have an ace boss!

T

The Monk

Pheeeeeeew!! I`m knackered now Wendy, thanks for that luv,

call again soon!