Evolution baitboats

S

Steve Shaw 3

I'm still interested if anyone knows anything about this company or its products.
I did try emailing them 3 days ago but have not had a response which i think says it all so I doubt very much I will be ordering anything from them now unless someone can verify that they are OK

Steve

B

Big Rik

taken from another site
"I've seen one of these on the water and it was'nt too stable in choppy conditions due to it being single hulled. Basically it's just a normal boat hull converted to be a bait boat."

?215 for a kit.
If you don't want to shell out too much, then why not try the Badger one for the same money?
http://www.badgerinternational.co.uk/carp/bait_boats.htm

I can't tell you what it's like, but it's ready built for the same money.

S

Steve Shaw 3

Yes, Thanks Rick, I think i will give this one a miss, still had no reply to my email. I don't want to send them money when there is no contact address and the only form of contact is by email to which they don't answer a simple query.

It would have been ideal for me just to get the basic kit, I think it would have worked out around ?160 I have all the remotes, and motor, servos etc to plonk straight in.

Had considered a badger boat ( theres a few seconds on ebay) until I checked in the threads here, soon changed my mind. Ive had dealings with badger before and have sworn never to use them again, well unless i here thieve improved their customer relationship.

Any other baitboat hulls on the market?

Cheers