New articles / features

JasonH

Reaction score
Apologies if I missed this but I've done a quick search and failed to find anything.

I have recently returned from a fantastic weeks fishing inb Guinea Bissau, West Africa.

We caught lots of different fish, on lots of different methods, and I have plenty of accompanying pictures.

How can I get this published on this site as an article / feature ??

Many thanks in advance

Jason

---------- Post added at 10:35 ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 ----------

I've now had this question answered.

Mods, please feel free to delete this thread.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
fantastic weeks fishing inb Guinea Bissau, West Africa

You may have got in at the right time Jason, the president Malam Bacai Sanha, died on the 9th January and the country has had a chequered past.

Still, if the photos are as good as you say, I'll back my wife against any dissident, guerilla or drug dealer :eek::eek::eek:

JasonH

Reaction score
I did read that he had died over Christmas. I am no great expert on World politics but I think all that will happen is that the next person will be as bad / good as the previous incumbent.

The Bijagos archipelago is a group of 80 islands 60 kms off the mainland where the only political issues appear to be who has stolen the neighbours chickens !! The people are amazingly friendly and there was never any element of danger, it felt the safest place I've ever visited to be honest. The anglers are one of their main sources of income and they are smart enough to know which side their bread is buttered.

Unfortunately I cannot add attachMents at the moment so you will just have to wait for the article I'm afraid :-(

Last edited:

JasonH

Reaction score
I have now added a couple of photos to my gallery, article should be appearing soon :)