A Big Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Easom

Reaction score
To all the people who sent supportive messages on this forum.

Considering I also had a lot of negative stuff posted, I actually received very positive stuff privately. So thank you to all of you that did, it's much appreciated. So much was all your helpful advice regarding writing etc, I have took my first positive step in regards to achieving my personal goals, that after completing tasks to be part of the Pallatrax team...

I happy to announce a am now part of the Pallatrax 'Posse'.

This is just a post to say thank you to everyone instead of PM'ing everyone involved (You know who you are!). My intention isn't to get involved in anything bitchy or insulting again, on here. This was a post simply to thank all relevant people.

Thanks again,

Richard

Last edited:

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I did post the link but I think it's been took away by the mods.

As it was a link to a commercial site, yes it was deleted.

I believe you received a PM asking you to contact FM Advertising Dept accordingly if you wish to advertise on this site, the same as all other commercial entities.

jasonbean1

Reaction score
Good luck with it Richard, your alongside some very good anglers there. You have to take the rough with the smooth though and some of the criticism you got on the last thread was very valid...take some of it on board and it will stand you in good stead in the future.

Richard Easom

Reaction score
As it was a link to a commercial site, yes it was deleted.

I believe you received a PM asking you to contact FM Advertising Dept accordingly if you wish to advertise on this site, the same as all other commercial entities.

I never got a PM but I understand the reasoning, sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 ----------

Good luck with it Richard, your alongside some very good anglers there. You have to take the rough with the smooth though and some of the criticism you got on the last thread was very valid...take some of it on board and it will stand you in good stead in the future.

Thanks Jason and Fred good advice there I'll make sure I heed this advice.

Richard

cg74

Reaction score
Well done Ricky with a 'Monster Crab' this and a 'Whisker Stick' that.... May all your aspirations come good....

.... Does prove that to be an 'industry' consultant, its more about being a brown nose, than having talent.:p:D:eek:mg:

---------- Post added at 11:18 ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 ----------

Ricky, just seen this, might cause a slight conflict of interest though but if your good, it shouldn't matter: Bait-Tech - Dream Annual Sponsorship up for Grabs!

Bluenose

Reaction score
Hi Richard

I didn't send you a pm when i edited the post but did leave a message at the bottom of your original post explaining why.

I am assuming that edit note is visible to yourself, and not just the mods!

Apologies if this is not the case!

Cheers

EC

Richard Easom

Reaction score
Hi Richard

I didn't send you a pm when i edited the post but did leave a message at the bottom of your original post explaining why.

I am assuming that edit note is visible to yourself, and not just the mods!

Apologies if this is not the case!

Cheers

EC

Ah yes, sorry I didn't see it mate.

jasonbean1

Reaction score
Rich, couldnt help but chuckle when i read on another site that you asked whether you would need a tripod on the teme....come on you live or die by the internet...at least you could have done is googled a bit!

whats that pallatrax posse?....or maybe prat!...:confused:

cg74

Reaction score
Rich, couldnt help but chuckle when i read on another site that you asked whether you would need a tripod on the teme....come on you live or die by the internet...at least you could have done is googled a bit!

whats that pallatrax posse?....or maybe prat!...:confused:

Come on Jason, give guy a break; crucially you've missed several key points:

Ricky is a busy bee; blogging, telling all about his blog, networking in the tackle and bait industry, being an active member on many angling forums AND still finding time to get bankside too hone his plethora of angling skills.
Simply, that leaves no time to do mundane chores like reseach.

Besides you is missing the real questions:

Which bite alarms to mount upon his tripod, as they must have a 500m radius on the reciever box, the man needs to have the freedom too roam, roll meat and whatever else those serious babel boys do....

Then this leads to another tackle question, one that Ricky alluded towards: Which barrow?

But because I'm a helpful chap; Ricky the Teme is a spate river of a whole 10-15m wide and normal depths vary from inches deep to 4ft, with deeper pools. The banks often have sheer drops of 12ft+, here's a pic of the river a couple miles upstream of the stretch you'll be on: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5068/5683484519_cdfc1f399e_z.jpg

On a plus though, the land in the flood plain are fairly flat, so are barrow (and bivvy) friendly.

Ricky's new must have barrrrrrow loaded up with his rubby dubby boilies and Pallatrax monster crab whatevers:
Transportation of goods to the market presented by the Jatukik Providence Foundation - YouTube

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do feel sorry for you guys, somebody trying to make something of his fishing and all you are able to do is mock.

Get a life guys, and let him get on with his, he's not doing you any harm and it's not really that clever....!

dangermouse

Reaction score
I do feel sorry for you guys, somebody trying to make something of his fishing and all you are able to do is mock.

Get a life guys, and let him get on with his, he's not doing you any harm and it's not really that clever....!

Bravo . . . the voice of reason at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.