Cakey update

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
As several of you know Cakey had to leave the fish in last weekend after receiving a phone call from the hospital about his mum. I have just spoken to Cakey and he asked me to just let you know that mum has picked up a bit, but is still very ill. Given his state of mind and tattered nerves and lack of concentration he is staying clear of the site for a while. Just to add, that like Arnie said, 'He will be back'. I'm sure you will all join me in passing on our best wishes to Cakey, Sandra and the family.

B

Bully

Hope all is well Cakey, and that your bivvy etc is still there when you go back and collect it.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Best wishes mate - been through a similar thing myself - hope the outcome for your mum is good

Tally Ho

T

The Monk

yes the very best of wishes to my mate Cakey and his family, you are missed mate

S

Scott Whatmore

Yes indeed, all the very best Cakey. Fingers are crossed

MarT

Reaction score
Best wishes to all the Cakey family.

H

Huw (ACA)

Best wishes to your Mom Cakey, I know how it feels to have your Mom ill. Mine's been in and out of hospital now for five years. They're surprisingly resilient, and bounce back very well. She'll be home soon terrorising you just like before.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Best wishes to your mum Cakester, hope she'll get better real soon.

We all thinking of you xx