YOUNG CARPER

• Thread starter BAZ (Angel of the North)
  • Start date
B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Just been down to the lake.
There was a young lad 13 years of age. The tackle he had was unblieviable. Three big pit reels, three top of the range Delkims, new bivvie, and three new Greys rods. All top quality gear.

Anybody that didn't know him would automatically think spoilt B&$*/d. But no, nothing could be further from the truth. He can hold his own in the pi$$ taking stakes with the adults. And yet at the same time you can ask him any question about Carping, and he will give you an intelligent opinion on what he thinks. I got a few good tips from him myself.

Also he is intelligent enough to know that he can't be catching all of the time, and takes his blank sessions along with the best of them. Needless to say, the older Carp lads have taken him under their wings, and take him to different venues, as a change for him.
What a credit he is to the Carp fishing fraternity. This lad will go far.

E

Evan

No, you've got him wrong, a grave misjudgement.

Baz simply can't resist a real challenge. Getting his hands on this lad's card and twisting the truth to the extent that t' committee impose a life ban on him is going to take some really very dedicated stalking, watching and planting of evidence on Baz's behalf....

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Thats the way Baz,

I think its great that kids like him are around. Why is it that many anglers dont like junior anglers. We were all one once, unless you started later in life.

These kids are anglings future help them if you can.

I get my info by drilling their teeth,if that's not working i stamp on the i-pod, that does it.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Thats the one Ray the little blighters are usually very informative if you can beat it out of them.Afterall they have got nowt better to do than go fishing lucky sods.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Ray as a junior I've noticed some people are plain akward and rude. I don't know if they only do it to me or if they're just t!ts in general.
Although this season I've joined a new club and everyone I've spoken to has been very helpfull and friendly. Even had people asking me how I'm getting on and coming for a chat which has been very my other club.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Not enough kids are like this one I came across. Okay, they might not have all the nice gear,although a lot of them have, it is the attitude that counts.

We have even had bad little scroats whom the older Carp lads have tried to turn around by showing them rigs and giveing them advice and bait. Mostly it gets thrown back in their face weeks later. They don't get a second chance.

Sadly, it is only at the rate of one or two a year that make it good. And do you know what is at the back of it all? Drugs.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Good on you Christian, you are gonna go a long way!

Baz, are they smackin up on your water?

Sort it mate!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Not my problem Steve.
I fish with them, and I have the craik with them. Step out of line once too often and it's adios amigo.
They know how far to go with me. The rest is up to themselves.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Baz,

I am like you, have the crack help them out, if they take the P bye bye.

Christian,

Sounds like you are in a better club, and getting more help. I will always help out if i can.

A bit of advice dont cost a thing.

If stamping on the i-pod dont work, take the mobile phone and text his girlfriend, just tell her he's having sex with someone.

The look on their face, they shit themselfs.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

One of the lads came on yesterday with his very pregnant girlfriend. One of the other lads said to her, come on then get the ball out let's have a game
And then, I don't know how you got in that state, he is allways on here fishing. Everybody gets on really. Just the odd little hiccup now and again. Nowt worth getting all Ramboish about.