Missing submissions...

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
If I click on 'All my pages' it only lists my forum contributions. Apparantly I've never written an article (I did do one and I am about to write the second, honest) and I have submitted a user review for Sufix Xcylon line which has dissapeared into the ether too.

Am I being erased a little at a time like in Back to the future? Is someone tinkering with my past causing untold repercussions?

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Pikey there were a few bad grammar mistakes and the spelling was awful so it was probably deemed below FM standards.

W

Wolfman Woody

Send them to me, Paul. I can pre-edit them if you like, make sure they scan and make sense and then send them to Graham. Usually he only needs to code them then to put them up.

Trying to lighten his load, you know. Poor lad's run off his feet testing all those expensive barbel rods.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Anyone heard from 'Pikey'Howarth lately..he hasn't been on here for a while -- just wondering if he's OK .

M

MarkTheSpark

Xcelon not Xcylon

Isn't that what they used at Auschwitz?

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
See pickey even you aint perfect ,not like my good self might I add.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Working perfectly Steve just like my inbuilt sat nav.
Pickey I am sure its a great read and how was the fishing any of the big bream come out,I was hoping to be there myself but couldnt make it mate.

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Which venue Gav?

The baking hot Trent fish-ins or the Kingsbury tackle theft fiasco?

Actually either way the answer is not really. Some Bream from the Trent every year at Collingham but I've not seen any over 5 or 6lb myself.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Me too mate!!!

Click on latest posts, two Pikey's with the same membership number???

Weird or what?