8 times in 2 weeks

Lee Hardman

Reaction score
gladiator 2 on wyreside has been out 8 times in 2 weeks last it came out at 32lb 10oz is this normal for such a large experienced fish to be caught so often

B

Big Rik

Sometimes some fish go on a serious munch and get caught, some fish then don't get caught for several years.

Lee Hardman

Reaction score
me and my mate thought the same as keith but i certainly hope its not. apparently it was resting in wyreside from bantons but has decided from the 3 weeks its been in there that it will go on a massive feeding fest. hope it carries on growing. its very rare you get a very large experienced fish like that out that often.

has anyone heard of anything similar to this.

B

Big Rik

I've known big, 'experienced' fish get caught twice in a day and then not get caught for 12 months and then get caught twice in a day again, from opposite ends of the lake.

Same lake, different fish, 4 times in a week, then absent for 4 months or so.

Lee Hardman

Reaction score
true just hope its not on its last legs hate to see a nice fish like that go belly up. i think the owner bob wants it back out now because it was suppost to be resting in there but the fish had other ideas. if it continues to feed like it is its gunna bang weight on. the lake it came from bantons is on the same complex but weedy as hell probs cos its got no cover in the other lake its getting caught more often.

Lee Hardman

Reaction score
one quick question big rik how do you upload pohots like ur's what do have to do to them to them to make them sam enough. etc

cheers lee

B

Big Rik

do you mean the one against my posts?
If so, go to your member page and click 'my profile'
There's a button marked, 'change your face'
Photos need to be a maximum of 100 pixels wide and 120 pixels high.
To size pics, I use the MS office photo editor, but anything will do, and just crop and then re-size the image.

If you mean anything else, then you'll have to explain further.

Lee Hardman

Reaction score
how do you post a pic of a picture in a thread for other people to look at big rik done my profile one.

B

Big Rik

you can't, either post a pic to the gallery and link it, or post it to your own web space.