Rod Licence

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Just got all my stuff together for the fishing magic catfish shindig but horror upon horror....cant find me bloomin rod liscence!!!!!
I`ve got a terrible habit of stashing stuff away in the most unlikely places,thinking things are gonna be safe and sound and i think i may have done this with said paperwork???
Well i`ve searched high and low and even rummaged through the last lot of tackle i went fishing with a good month ago because i know i had it with me then.
What do i do if approached by an enviromental agency geezer??? I can`t show him my liscence if i can`t find the bloomin thing but i do have a copy of the liscence number on my phone though.Do i quote him or her this and give a most groveling apology and explination???
Any ideas folks???

Mithrandir

Reaction score
you can get a duplicate online from the EA website for a fee of ?5, or if you want buy a 1 day one from the post office for ?3-50 and hope you find the other. The fine is for Not Producing a licence I believe, better safe than sorry

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Nick, if you cant get to a post office in time theres a few in 'grinny' (East Grinstead to you!). So if you need one I'll give you directions or take a detour with you.