Daiwa powermesh X rods for sale

john blundell

Reaction score
Apologies if there is a forsale section, but i could not find it! (mod, feel free to move to correct place)

I am selling 2 x 12ft 2 1/4lb Daiwa Powermesh X carp rods after buying some new rods due to changing from carp to catfish.

These rods are awesome and have a well known good reputation. I'm sure many of the experienced on the forum will vouch for their quality.

Made in the UK, the X version is the better of the powermesh series and retailed new at ?125 each.

Excellent for carp and barbel, they are soft enough to enjoy smaller fish, yet strong enough for monsters.

<u>I'm after 100 for both rods.</u> They have been used an "average" amount. nothing more than the normal weekend angler. Hard to say anymore than that really! They are in very good condition, no problems with them and they are an excellent rod.

They are really really nice to cast with, getting 100 yards with ease with 18lb line and an 8000 baitrunner! They play fish really well at distance and all the way to the net.

I have had enjoyment catching 4-5lb carp on these, and a 49lb catfish! These rod's are superb, and give you excellent control over the fish and your cast. I just wanted stronger rods to pursue 40+lb regularly.

If you are interested, let me know and i'll grab photo's of whatever you want, if you want close ups of certain parts etc

Cheers, John,

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

John....there is a secondhand forsale section mate.......but if anyone is looking for a quality pair of "Carbelling" rods rip his arm off!

john blundell

Reaction score
carbelling??? You've lost me.

I really looked hard and i don't have the for sale section!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

You got it mate......lol

Click on Tackle above and then secondhand.

Nearly tempted myself for my nipper, they cast a decent weight for "modern" fishing and are a lovely blank to play fish on.

john blundell

Reaction score
well let me know mate. they're ready to be sent. i can get you photo's if you want a look?