Fishermans Blues

D

David Will

Having been a Dirty Tackle fan on Saturday mornings I have become hooked on Fishermans Blues.Two hours of Keith Arthur I thought would be too much.Some callers are hilarious.It's on Talk Sport 1089 medium wave. 6am to 8am Saturdays and Sundays. Give it a try on the way to your fishing.

P

Peter Morton

Great programme,just wait till you hear Betty the baliff from Brookhall lake and the stories of her cormorant hound.
It's also on 1053Am if the 1089 reception isn't to good.
Peter.

S

steve southwick

been tuning into the show for the
past couple of years well worth
getting up early for or just
have the radio by the bed lol

J

John Pleasance

Why do all these fishing progs on the radio seem to be scheduled first thing in the morning? I'm up all week at 6.00 am and at the weekend I'm in the land of nod at that time of day or...well,nuff said.

L

Lee Robinson

Good Show Bit early fish on friday on Discovery home & Leisure ch133+134 from 9Pm is good if your not going out finishes at midnight or 1Am if you watch the plus 1 hour channel. There is Matt Hayes, John Wilson, Paul Young, Rex Hunt And Some Others.

M

Michael Hall

Cheers now I have a reason to get up in the morning apart from school!! perfect times to as I go out at 8:10!

M

Mike Parker

Ive been listening for some time now. I think the program has suffered from being extended to 2 hours. It also gets bogged down with football at times. I like to listen to Dirty Tackle first then turn onto our Keith.

D

David Will

This Saturday was a cracker. Poor old Keith had to field the following questions. Whats wrong with Tranmere Rovers , how to cook Cod without exploding it in the microwave and is Foxhunting cruel.
These came on successive calls.I thought he did very well on all but the Tranmere question.

M

Michael Hall

It was a very good show and Kieth is right about alot of things including fox hunting and the issues around litter! Great Show and I`m hooked on it now!!