Again just for fun

R

Ron Clay

After watching TV last night I couldn't help but notice the similarity between some of the elder regulars on FM and the characters in this great classic comedy.

Obviously Graham has got to be Capt Mainwaring, who in civvy life is a bank manager and has the fattest wallet of us all. Sedge of course has to be the Vicar, but what about Sgt Wilson, Pike etc.? What do you think?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Ron, you've got to be Norris who works in the Corner Shop in Coronation Street!

R

Rob Brownfield

Ron, you remind me a little of Jonesy... with your tales of Africa (Sudan)...they don't like it up um..hehe

Wendy has to be Mrs Fox...the local bit of totty..hehe

R

Rob Brownfield

I think I must be Fraser..since I am normally the bringer of doom and gloom....lol..and coz I live north of the boarder :)

Question is...who is going to be Hodges?..hehe

W

Wendy Perry

Infact i reckon Graham has a look of Jack Duckworth lol

D

Dave Dowson

Dont you think that Kevin Wilmot Editor from A sister publication looks and talks like John Inman, (Wilmot is a pain in the bum.)
Wendy could be Miss Brahms (Wendy Richards)

D

David Will

Who is he Wendy ?
Private Fraser must be Ron Clay, we're all doooooooomed !
Mick Dinnigan reminds me of Tony Woodcock it is the eighties mullet that does it.

D

Dave O'L

I could see Paul Williams as Walker (a bit oohh er)?
Graham & Ron in Frocks could do a passable Mrs Fox & Mrs Pike. (They do like it up 'em!)
Who would Sedge be, the Vicar or the Verger? (& I don't mean the Vicar of Dibley)

D

David Will

Verger......Stuart Dennis ! Sorry Stuart but it's those glasses :)

A

andrew jackson

Dont you think that Kevin Wilmot Editor from A sister publication looks and talks like John Inman, (Wilmot is a pain in the bum.)
There has got to be a joke in there, but being a family show I wont bother, lol.
I would have to be Pike, not that I am anything like him, just far too young to be any of the others.

D

Del Jarman

Wendy, if Graham is going to be Jack D. are you going to be his Vera? lol lol

Del.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Nah, I'd be Mike Baldwin and Wendy would be Linda, both of us with northern accents - the mind boggles!