The Alternative Angler ? Master-Baytes

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Yet another cracker Kevin, magic, brilliant, smashin.

A combination of the figgy based Ron's runners and Barney's Boilie Bubblers should be enough to send the fish into a frenzy, the major drawback would be that anglers would be miles away by the time the fish arrived due to the pungent gases wafting up from the pool.

T

The Monk

You are definately missing your way kevin, there are a lot of people making a good living from writing stuff which is nowhere near as good as the stuff you put together. I`ve re-read the booklet you sent me a number of times. This really is classic stuff mate, thanks

C

Clive Evans 1

Yeah, well, big him up if you like, but I'm here to tell you there is a darker side to our Mister perkins!!

My tittle-tattle at 'Tickle-Tackle' tells me that the two top "Baytes" are being reserved for the top brass only. You the paying public wont get a sniff of this pair of super-baits.

Well I'm going to blow the whistle on these two, which are provisionally known as 'Cakey's Crumb' and 'Frothey's Fractals'.
I can't give the exact production process, but this is what I've found out.

Cakeys Crumb is a mix of pasta rice water-biscuits and glacier water, absolutely guaranteed to be completely flavour-free, a real turn-on for the bigger selective carp that are grossed out on Glugs.

Frothey's Fractals are a new boilie/paste sensation, a supreme distillation of every single foodstuff known to the modern world.

And you can't buy these, not even with Ron's Rands!!

So Kevin, your secret's out.
Sue and be damned.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Merv

Southern Comfort and Bisto is a boon to northern folk who suffer from night starvation. It allows them to slip into the arms of Morpheus whilst supplying sustenance through the night. This reduces the episodes of somnambulistic fridge raiding, and lessens the accusations of 'who ate all the pies' in the morning

Nick

Thanks for your kind words of appreciation, and as for 'missing my way' well that just about sums up my life!

Clive

TickleTackle only get litigious when people try to blatantly hijack their innovations (mentioning no names, but T*rtT*ckle springs to mind) The two items you mention are heavily protected by patents, so we are more than willing to disseminate any information about them. No publicity is bad publicity......

D

david bruce 1

Well done Kevin but can you put me in touch with TickleTackle's? Their innovative range of products could be further enhanced I beleive:

<u>'Why let the world know you're blanking?</u> Buy the 'Net Thumper'and never look like a failure again. Just place your keepnet in the water - preferably well muddied water, set the 'Net Thumper' timer to 1 - 10 minutes and the fish dial to 3-25 lbs, and insert it in the net. Then depending on your settings the net will give out very realistic thumps convincing your neighbours that you are really getting amongst the fish and you're such a good angler that you land them without any fuss or signs of having doing so.'

Come on you other tackle inventors what would be your favourite bit of missing kit?

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Gary

TickleTackle aren't giving your secrets away...........

They're selling them....!

T

The Monk

Nick

Thanks for your kind words of appreciation, and as for 'missing my way' well that just about sums up my life!

thanks Kevin, story of my life too mate, by rights I should have been a famous guitar God by now with loads of doss and plenty of tasty young birds, all I`ve finished up with is playing the workingmens grot dives and finishing up with some old toothless slapper with a blue rinse at the end of the night and to add insult to injury I`m bludi skint too!