The World?s Biggest Carp Caught on Rod and Line

Beau Bennett

Reaction score
you can tell that it is fake and you could'nt catch a carp that big on that rod !! bull****

N

NomadPaul

So....crucian or brown goldfish ?

P.s I think its genuine....just google siamese giant carp and see some more pics

Andy the Winchman

Reaction score
do you reckon those tiny guys could lift that big a fish, plus do you think it might have tried to jump out of thier arms..... mind you they probably killed it to make fish cakes!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Beau they regularly catch catfish on rods don't they?What about sailfish also even sharks on rod and line.
Andy those tiny little guys could probably spin you on there head,strong as oxes some of the little fellas you know.

Keith Moors

Reaction score
Just goes to show how little respect some anglers pay to others who catch bigger fish than them. I wonder how you would feel if you were reading some adverse comments about your "special" capture.

Andy the Winchman

Reaction score
Its just the second picture does not look at all real, you are right about those guys they probably could spin me on thier heads.... if it is real Kudos to them.

T

The Monk

Just goes to show how little respect some anglers pay to others who catch bigger fish than them. I wonder how you would feel if you were reading some adverse comments about your "special" capture.

totally agree keith, its shameful behaviour, what is this world coming too?

Beau Bennett

Reaction score
sorry, and i do now think its a genuine fish but the second photo it did not look real, good catch for them i no id like too catch something like that!!

W

Wolfman Woody

I see it's top lip has almost disappeared, probably been caught too many times by kids using barbed hooks without using a proper disgorger!

:eek:)

T

The Monk

proper disgorger!

You`d need a crow bar for something like that!

Colin W

Reaction score
looks a bit dodgey to me too stiff and straight looking i think its a fake.

davie

Reaction score
ive looked at it and imho i`m going with fibreglass

CHRIS BARKER

Reaction score
IS A BIT BIG AINT IT & WHY IS THE BLOKE EATING HIS ROD ? IF IT IS KOSHER ITS AN UGLY FISH IF ITS REAL WELL DONE THAT MAN GOOD LUCK 2 U