Everyones Must Have Gear

D

david bruce 1

Inspired by Kevin Perkins wonderful TickleTackle tales.

'Why let the world know you're blanking? Buy the 'Net Thumper'and never look like a failure again.
Just place your keepnet in the water - preferably pre-muddied water, set the 'Net Thumper' timer to 1 - 10 minutes and the fish dial to 3-25 lbs,as you wish, then drop it into the net. Dependant on your settings the net will give out very realistic thumps periodically, convincing all passersby and your neighbouring anglers that you are really getting amongst the fish, and that you're such a good angler that you're landing fish so smoothly, without any splashing or signs of having done so.'

Come on you other tackle inventors what would be your favourite bit of spoof kit if it could be found?

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

A rod that bends to 45deg whenever you squeeze the handle.

E

Evan

The patented Bailiff and Landowner detector..... works by filtering out the pheromones of approaching incandescent fury from the atmosphere at ranges up to 500 yards.

T

The Monk

I have a taped recording of a really wild party with loads of orgasmic women coming out of the bivvy, the enhance the effect I bang on the sides of the bivvy wall ocassionally

E

Evan

The Water into Wine Jug !!!!! Really works.....*

* though you need my mate JC to work it, he knows how. Though come to think of it I haven't seen him for a couple thousand years now.

E

Evan

Though it's a close call between that and the Water into Beer Jug.

Decisions decisions.

E

Evan

Wine or Beer, doesn't matter, they would both have to come with the instant HangoverGon pill, now that's a lifetime accessory to kill for, not just for fishing....

CRITTER

Reaction score
'going f*&^%$g fishing again!'

yes dear!

'thats it go on leave me at home'

o.k!

'and what time you going to think of returning?'

when you pack your bags !
look up stairs you will see some new bags i bought you .

'all you think about is fishing !

yes dear!

mone nag wine sob wine moan nag

but the funny thing is they buy us more tackle for fathers day birthdays christmas presents etc .
so when is it gona stop?

T

The Monk

wife who will not moan when i go fishing!

come on Critter we`ve got to be a bit realistic here mate, they don`t exist, I`ve had 4 of the bludi things now and everyone has been exactly the same

winge winge winge winge bludi winge

T

The Monk

I though I was replying to Ed, dont know what happened there? didnt realise it was John??? my eyes are going I think??

E

Evan

Bob the Blanker, your robot fishing companion, guaranteed NEVER EVER to outfish you.

stikflote

Reaction score
ha ha mr MONK, ive got a wife who doesnt moan at all if im going fishing lol, i go tues an sat on club matches if i want to go any other day ,i aske her first if she needs to go out shopping if she says yes we go, if she says no then i say ok im going fishing, all she will say what time will you be home for dinner 45 years this october we been married

E

Evan

The Rolls Royce seatbox and barrow, including drinks cabinet, jacuzzi and chauffeur.....

T

The Monk

Sounds good Sticky, your a lucky man mate
(has she got a sister)