Pole elastic

ratchy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just bought a new pole and it came with four tops and i want to elasticate it with 16s and 12s, can anyone recommend a good make to use. Thanks

W

Wolfman Woody

If it has four tops (not the group, I hope) why not put a thinner elastic through at least one top. Maybe a 4, 5, or a 6 at the very most for those days when you fancy some roach, crucian, or bream fishing.

I like the Preston Fluoro stuff, swear by it, but some people are trying the new hollow elastics now.

S

Scott Whatmore

Ratchy

I have Preston Hollo in 4 of my 5 top kits. 2 x 15h, 1 x 13h and 1 x 9h and some No3 maver latex in the last one for the canal.

Very happy with all of them. Cannot fault the Hollo lacky at all. They do 9h, 13h, 15h, 17h & 19h.

Plus its ?5 cheaper than Hydro!

S

Stevie 12345

As I have previously said on other posts, put in two black hydro, 2 purple hydro, you wont be disapointed and it lasts for ages.

Preston stuff is good mind you but I have more faith in the daiwa stuff.

ratchy

Reaction score
cheers,thanks for your help i will have a look in tackle shop at weekend

E

Evan

If you want the ultimate in strength combined with maxium possible stretch to length ration you want some DGFKE*

* Deano's GirlFriend's Knicker Elastic

L

Laurie Harper

I like the Drennan hollow. 3 quid cheaper than Preston and I can't tell the difference (and you get the colour matched Stonfo with it).