Biofreeze Diversion?

Reaction score
I won a big bottle of Biofreeze in the photo competition in May, which hasn't been sent yet.

Is there any chance you could send it direct to another FM member instead?

I promised my bottle to Clive the Compact Angler (Member No. 29337) for his '****y' casting shoulder at the Social Fish-In, and as it hasn't been despatched yet it would save a lot of extra hassle if it could go straight to his address?

Thanks in advance :)

M

Monica Stylli

Hi ****y,

Thanks for your message - I have emailed Clive and asked for his address so that we can have your prize sent to him.

Also, my apologies for its late arrival - I will be looking into this to find out what has happened.

Best wishes,

Monica (FM Production)

Deanos

Reaction score
Hi Monica,

Granville Marsdin (the evil boss of FM) promised to send me a thousand quid, don?t bother asking him about it, he is daft and wont remember.
You can send ED and Woody a few quid as well as they are my mates and drink meths with me outside my local Tesco.

Thank you very much.

Ps. He also said something about a flat screen telly and new chip pan.

W

Wolfman Woody

"he is daft and wont remember."

Well that's about right. About the meths, we'll have a couple of bottles from the chiller in the DIY store on Saturday, Deanos! On ME.

Forget the flat screen telly, Ed nicked that.

Deanos

Reaction score
Hello again Monica!

I have just remembered that Granville also owes Woody and myself ?500 quid for the meths fuelled Karate style fight that we had for charity last month outside Tesco.

Please just send us a few crates of paint stripper if you cant get the cash off him!

Can you also send me a large box of liquorice all sorts, they are my favourite.