Help wanted for the Get Hooked On Fishing

Dave Verburg

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I run the Get Hooked On Fishing(GHOF) Scheme in Liverpool and i'm on the lookout for anyone who would like to be a coach and help me run the scheme. Ideal candidates would be anyone who loves fishing wants to give a bit back to the sport and doesn't mind getting paid ( a little bit!) to do it!!

The scheme has been running since Dec 05 and is going from strength to strength that I desperately need a bigger pool of helpers to choose from. Depending on the number I get I may be able to pay for a level 2 course through my friends at the E.A. If you dont want to be a coach but just want to help thats fine as well. The scheme focusses on the young peoples personel development as well as their fishing so if theres anybody out there who is into that, and wants to help from that side you would be welcome as well. I'm not asking for much am I !!LOL!! Thanks for taking the time to read this all they to the end and tight lines.
Dave

C

Cakey

Id love to but you are to far away for me........................come on peeps help the man out

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Again again too far away for me too....shame.

But feel free to give me a shout, should you ever do it here in the S/W

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hi Dave, i was on a coaching course a few week ago with a guy from Get Hooked on Fishing, he works down at Burton Mere sometimes. If you email me i will gladly help you out.

I've been down in Dorset this week coaching kids at Wormwell, it was my first experience since beeing on the course and the pleasure i got out of seeing them kids when they caught was a feeling you can't explain.