Is that Granville on the right?

P

Phil Hackett The common Boastful Expert :-)

I came through Herefordshire and Worcestershire yesterday on my way back from my hols and the Avon was half a mile wide!!!!

What price flood insurance policies next year? If the residents can get it!

roy miller 2

Reaction score
Oh, they`ll get it allright,and so will the rest of us ,the insurance companies will make sure that everyone gets it right up `em as far as they can! these boys never miss an opportunity to make a fortune out of someone elses misfortune, bless `em. I live six miles inland from the coast near Hastings, our property is in an elevated position but we still have to pay a surcharge because of "the possibillity of seawater ingress", just a means of adding a further 15% on the premium. So all in all there will be losers all round but it won`t be the insurers,roll on thre revolution!!!

T

The Monk

insurance companies really are the scum of the earth, parasites like banks

F

Fred Bonney

Do you know,only 1 in 4 people have contents insurance.
It'll never happen to me,well it has!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

It DOES look like Granville doesn't it ......

B

Bully

I find it highly irritating that some people expect the government to fund damage when they haven't got insurance. I think my contents insurance is about ?250 per year. 68p a day.

T

The Monk

yes thats true, many of my client are on long term benefits through illness and no fault of their own

Paul C

Reaction score
"there are plenty of people who could'nt afford ?250 a year, so what do they do?"

Cancel their SKY TV....:)

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I'm with you Bully, the people of today expect everything to be paid for by the government, when they can't put themselves out enough to help themselves they don't deserve help off others.

Old saying, God helps them that help themselves.

W

Wolfman Woody

"I live six miles inland from the coast near Hastings, our property is in an elevated position but we still have to pay a surcharge because of "the possibility of seawater ingress","

Hmmmm, well from my history, where the Battle of Hastings was fought was at the time by the sea, but now the sea is supposedly some miles away. So, either your policy's conditions haven't been changed since 1066 or they assume that what the sea giveth, the sea also taketh.

And I reckon it's Granville fishing with Bernard Venebles.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
God helps them that help themselves.

What a load of Boll--ks.
Thats why people living in ?1 million houses dont want the forces to have a place for relatives to stay with the injured. They have the money cos they fleeced every bugger.

Not everyone of them asking for help is spongeing.

The problem here is when a disaster happens in other countries we throw money at them and say poor buggers.

It happens on your doorstep and everyone is on the take.

Millions in aid has been sent around the world and most has been fleeced, but at the next live aid or what ever, you give them more money, but most of you would'nt even help the family down the street.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Comparing citizens of this country with the poor and the deprived of third world countries is ludicrous, those in this country that are jobless get more money in a week than those in third world countries get in a year or more. They also live in houses, have fresh water on tap, food on the table and have money to go out to the pub a few times a week so think before you you post Ray because what you are saying really is a load of b@ll@cks.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Boll--ks Graham,

I said nothing about thrid world countries, we send aid eveywhere.

You need to thing about your posts.

And most of those who get the aid in this country, were'nt even bloody well born here.

Charity starts at home.

F

Fred Bonney

The more you give,the more you get taken.Too many UK spongers.
The people of this country,should look after themselves, don't expect others to look after you.

T

The Monk

yeah but, yeah but, yeah but,
what about time bandits, how could they survive without handouts?