Breadcrumb groundbait

R

Richard Hall

I work for a company that has a massive stock of fine breadcrumb that is in effect scrap and no good for sale as breadcrumb in the food industry. Can anyone give us a lead on any companies who would be interested in buying any for use in or sale as groundbait?
The crumb is food grade and is varying shades of orange.
Any advice welcome!

E

Evan

Give us the address and I'll be over with me bucket pronto.....

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Austin Clissett who once had two tackle shops in Brum used to collect all the crumb and old loaves from the bakeries around Bham, he employed a juvenile to grind all this bread into crumb and then sold it to all the other tackle shops around the city, made a few quid too.

Maybe you should make a few tackleshop enquiries Richard to take it off your hands.

E

Evan

Hmmmm.... but is "Throw some Daywalker in your swim" really the sort of advertising and marketing exercise you want to get into.... you never know, might get taken literally !

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
hahaha, How about that. daywalker groundbait, it realy gets the swim wound up.

Or Evans above groundbait, slow active working groundbait, best for long slow sessions.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I love this,

Forget the fish in's, lets have a throw in.

Pay ?1 and throw someone in the river or lake, all money to the FM charity. I could raise a fortune think of all those who i've wound up.

Everyone paying to throw me in, Fred would be up front collecting the money, after he has had his turn that is.

They are like clock's, and still they come back for more. Bless their cotton socks.

A

Alex Kimber

can i have some peoples msn if they have it to talk about fishin and tips

matthew blaney

Reaction score
i have started fishing on top with bread but am finding it tricky getting the bread to stay on and hitting the fish,any tips on the best way to hook the bread?

S

Steve Eddy

Matthew,buy a set of dinsmore Bread FLAKE punches,highly recommended.You get a set of five plastic teardrop shapes which punch out a perfect piece of flake each time and its easy to double hook it.