This Week's User Review Competition Winners!

A

alan stubbs 2

I heard from the adminstrators of the site that I'd won the prize for Review of the Month for a review on the Shakespeare 2-man Cypry Dome in April this year.

Since then, I'd made contact with Graham Marsden who said the prize would be coming direct from Sonu Baits.

3 months later, it's very hard to report objectively on their performance when they have yet to materialise. If this is a reflection of their performance in terms of either efficacy or efficiency, I can't see me being a customer.

OK, it's rude to look a gift horse in the mouth, but caveat emptor is a valid rider to those contemplating using their products. Where's the incentive to buy the stuff if my experiences at their hands are anything to go by?

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

I've already spoken to Sonu about your prize Alan (and one or two others that have apparently gone astray). The answer in your case is that the couriers have already made two attempts to deliver it, both times returning the prize to Sonu. This is on record at the couriers.

Email your address to me again so we can check for errors. I still have your previous emailed address (which I supplied to Sonu) on record to check it against. Sonu have also asked for your phone number, so could you please also email that to me.

Sonu are a reputable company and any mistakes are just that, and will probably be ours rather than theirs.

W

Wolfman Woody

They will require a signature, Alan.

I know someone else who won a Sonu prize.

A

alan stubbs 2

Big Rik, I've emailed Graham and explained that in the event of a failed delivery, most couriers leave a card saying they tried to deliver. I use DHL, Home Deliveries and Parceline extensively for work. They all claim to 'card' missed deliveries - but palpably don't on occasion.

Moreover, Sonu had my phone number and email but have made no effort to contact me.

Under the circumstances, it's hard to see how I owe an apology to anyone. I reported as I could prove to be the case and whilst the product may be 'top drawer' their service levels aren't.

For what it's worth, I have promised Graham that I will offer a dispassionate review of the products once I've given them a fair trial on my club waters.