Cultural Difference Behind Increase in Fish Thefts

• Thread starter BAZ (Angel of the North)
  • Start date
B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Ahhh, now I understand. It's all our fault.

M

MarkTheSpark

What a load of tosh. Clearly they don't know anything about where their fish are going or the survey could have asked how many had caught thieves at their fisheries. About the same number said professional gangs stole fish as said 'Eastern Europeans' stole fish. So let's presume they are right, and that there are an equal number of professional netting thefts as foreigners scoffing pasties. Errr, I think the main problem is the pikey netters, m'lud.

Every morning, on most commercial fisheries before they open, someone is sent round with a wheelbarrow to collect the fish corpses from the bank. I know this because two fishery managers have confessed this to me. They seemed to think it not too bad to lose a sackful a week.

You can tell I'm not much of a fan of bathtub fisheries or the way they are managed....

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

I would also argue that it is the Eastern Europeans leaving the litter. We have signs in English saying not to leave litter. So it must be the EUs leaving it because they can't read English (allegedly).

This is Baz, Northwest reporter, signing off from cloud cuckoo land.

And that is as believiable as the above press release.

Trisantona

Reaction score
Cuckoo's ?,you got birds in that cage Baz ?,you must be Fm's answer to the bird man of Alcatraz...