Little Egret Press

D

David Dring

Has any one heard from or received a book from Little Egret Press (LEP)recently?
I ordered a book many weeks ago (June 14th), and have not yet received it, all attempts to contact them have failed. They have not answered any emails, and the phone on the website is not recognised.
From this I can only assume one of two things, they are very poor in reading their emails and have had the phone changed, or they have gone out of business.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Can't say much, but I have also had problems with LEP. I tried to order something the other day, but like you I couldn't get through on the phone.

Its' a bloody shame but I feel they have gone the way of many small companies these days.

C

Cakey

you might have to go on holiday to Cornwall............just the other side of Plymouth !

S

Steve Clements

Would it help contacting Waterlog magasine as I know they have connections, business ones at least.

C

Cakey

they are still advertising and the forms are still available
maybe he is on holiday

Dringer

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Steve

Cakey, You're right, they are still advertising. Also still taking money, if you order on-line (but it could be a automated process using PayPal), lets hope he is on holiday or up to his eyeballs in work (funny way to run a business though!)

C

Cakey

I hope you paid by Paypal .................they will fight it for you !

B

Bill Cox

I know the family and i'm sure its just been overlooked or something. As far as i know they are still in business.

J

John Adair

Would it help contacting Waterlog magasine as I know they have connections, business ones at least.

It's Medlar Press which has the Waterlog connection, I believe, not Little Egret.

Dringer

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, I have now had a reply from Tom O'Reilly of LEP. He doesn't say why he's not been in contact, but my book should be on its way next week.