The River Idle Christmas Fish In 2007

M

Monica Stylli

Hello there!

Graham has just invited me to the River Idle Christmas Fish In 2007! Only problem is, I don't know anything about angling - who is coming along and can anyone offer their assistance to an ignorant beginner?

Monica x
(FM Production)

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Monica, our Wendy and Claudia will look after you, but I'll keep an eye on all three of you because there are some right scoundrels going who will take advantage of all of you if I'm not careful.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I just thought the same Steve.....I didn't realize I was going to this one lol.....guess I will have to now, as 'THE BOSS' said so lol .......not that I'm complaining ;-)

Monica, I'm glad the Monk is not coming to this fish in, Marsbar would have his hands full keeping that lusty devil away from you and wouldn't have time to fish lol ;-)

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
You'll do that and I'll shoot you in ya knee CC......that would scare the poor girl to death and she'll end up in therapy for the rest of her life.

Do you REALLY want that on your conscience???

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Me....i going Monica.

I'll glady help you out of a few i mean with a few things.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Monica, our Wendy and Claudia will look after you, but I'll keep an eye on all three of you because there are some right scoundrels going who will take advantage of all of you if I'm not careful.

I object Graham. Scoundrel me never. Though looking at the photo's from last year i can see were you get that idea.

You would be made very welcome Monica. I think i will just watch. All theme female pheromones around us blokes would'nt catch a thing.

Y

yoggy

I`m definatley interested. Do we know the exact dates yet??

Monica, we`re all gents on this site, just ask Wendy and Claudia!!.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

I'm such a gent Monica that i will offer you a prematch training weekend at the venue?

I will bring all the tackle we will need.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

"Are we talking about the John Ledger Memorial?"

Yes, one and the same.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Brummi

Put a bib on, you drooling

Monica

Don't trust any of these guys....a young, good looking lady comes in sight and they all behave like cavemen lol

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
YamYam do you want to borrow my 13.5 mtr pole for the weekend? I'll even show you how to use it!

The Scrumpy trio will be there for sure.

;-)))))

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

I don't drool Claudi.....

i plan ;)

Scrumpy....i have sufficent tackle and tactics to help out Monica.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Claudia, it's compulsory for you and Wendy to come to this do, Monica will need all the support she can get. If I help out she should be OK.