Bob Roberts online

Jamesy

Reaction score
Is he? Has anyone else tried to visit his blog recently and got a 404 notice?

sam vimes

Reaction score
Not a 404 but it looks like a generic host blog page is all that's left. Maybe he's had enough.

Fred Bonney

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A message fom Bob.He can't sign in at present.

Having had a problem in the past year with the site crashing every few weeks a decision was made to relocate the site to a new, more stable server. Unfortunately we started the process right when my 'technical expert, brains and inspiration' jetted off on holiday! Not the smartest time to effect a transfer, but hey ho, these things are sent to try us. I was told the site would most likely be down for a couple of days and posted a message on the site accordingly. Then it crashed. This downtime stretched out to the best part of a week but the breakthrough came last night and the switch was effected successfully. Hopefully normal service will be resumed now.

Bob Roberts

frippe

Reaction score
As stated above, he has changed server recently and has had a few technical hitches but it's back up now.

I've been following him for a while, cracking angler who writes a cracking blog. I did add him on face book too as you get the odd update etc on there.