home from home

R

Ross Galley

PLEASE HELP!!
I can`t decide over a Fox 5 rib easy dome or a Titan Viper

C

Carp Angler

Why not wait and go for the Fox copy of the Titan......

A

andrew jackson

If you have got the money for a viper, I would go for the aqua Armadillo, or the umbrella set up. Top quality gear, I know who will get my money next time I am in the market for a shelter.

P

Paul Thompson

Viper..., quick to erect, and breakdown, loads of room, very stable and strong.
But heavy!
As Rik says, I'd wait to see the new fox one first though..

K

Kevan Busby

I'm with Andrew on this. Check out the Trakker version of the Aqua Armadillo. If you shop around the dealers you can get it on interest free repayments unlike the Aqua which is cash only. Titans are ok but make sure you check for leaks before going on a session (Leak like sieves from new) and the Fox is a bugger to pack away and get back into the bag (extra cost).

R

Ross Galley

does anyone know when the new fox shelter is coming out because i`m desperate to keep dry.

C

Craig Pancoust

I'm new to this site and have been fishing for a relatively short period of time compared to many of you out there. I'm also having to do a lot of research for a business studies project and would appreciate hearing from anyone who might like to answer a couple of basic questions for me.

I think I've driven everyone crazy with requests for carp fishing tackle and anything to do with carp fishing and am keen to learn of new places within the Medway area which are recommended.

Thanks a lot.

M

Mike Lee

Ross, have you taken a look at the Tackle Box Bivvy?
I've been using it for a while now and can't fault it.
It's so quick and easy to put up or take down and well roomy.
Why not give Lee Jackson a call and ask him about it?
I was a bit dubious at first but really can't find a minus point.

K

Kevan Busby

Ross, the new Fox Bivvy range is coming out in February. Check your nearest dealer for details - they have a version of the Aqua Armadillo but I can't make any comments as I have yet too see it.