Snyde Copolymer Line from Kryston

Lee Swords

Reaction score
I have been using this stuff (along with Krystonite) for over two seasons field testing the stuff and i love it! It is as tough as old boots and perfect for what I want from a line on the Trent where weed/reed and mussel beds are the hurdles every barbel you hook will try to have you jump. TRY IT!

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Lee I take it it's a good line even if your not fishing it slack? Sorry just want to ask before I rip off my sensor ;)

Lee Swords

Reaction score
Christian send me your address and I will send you a spool....It will take about a week though as its with the rest of my gear.

It is a serious floodwater line...which means this year its had some serious tonk!

W

wayne wicks

Hi lee have you used the line for carp fishing if so whats it like ?

G

Gary Knowles

I got hold of some a couple of years ago and used it for boat pike fishing. Like Lee says, 'tough as old boots' and i couldn't fault it either.

Lark

Reaction score
Lee,

The review states that it's diameter is of regular proportions - does it's density or any of it's other properties require specific knots to be used or do the usual suspects work okay?

W

Wolfman Woody

It's recommended to use a palomar or blood bite knot. I've used grinner knots and it's ok. Not had any monsters on it yet to test to destruction (hopefully never either), but it is a nice line, limp and fairly memory free.

I'm on 11lb and that's 0.30mm - measured by me.