why is it

davie

Reaction score
hi guys and gals..anyone else experience this, i can [and do] log into this site and read read read sometimes i sit here for hours,,up to 6 at a time just reading through the posts my wife sasys i`m neglecting my hoovering etc but what the hell this place is full of some brilliant reading, i`m glad i found it. happy fishing everyone

davie

captain carrott

Reaction score
you can waste months of your life on this site, it's like the hotel bluddi california at times.

but now you're ere welcome to the site

T

The Monk

my wife says i`m neglecting my hoovering etc

Davie, voice of experience mate, get shut, why get a dog and bark yourself?

roy miller 2

Reaction score
It`s early days yet Davie boy, just make sure that Ray Clarke dosen`t get his hook into you! and dont trust his little hoppo Quakey!!

Watch your back mate!

D

Dal (The merchant of Mennace & Don't mess with my

Welcome Davie, this is the ONLY fishing web-site mate!
Listen to Monk, he knows what he's talking about...

P.S. what's a hoover?

Maxon

Reaction score
I think only women know about them, never seen one in real life. Best it stays that way...

B

Bill Cox

hello dave welcome to FM. The BIGGEST and the BEST site for fish related musings, info, reviews and chat.

Deanos

Reaction score
Hi Dave, this site is renowned for giving the advice that people are seeking, so!
I would like to recommend that you start with a Lamb and Mint pie, then perhaps have a Rhubarb pie, or treacle sponge to finish with.

Welcome to FM mate.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Hi Dave and Welcome,

Great site, great people.

If you get some s--t, just give it back to Ron, he leaves it all over the place. 420 jobs a week.

G

Ged

Hi Davie.
Only saw the hoover once, thats when I had to pay for the dam thing.
Never mind, fishing tomorrw.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ged

why are you moaning for paying one? Be glad she doesn't make you use it too lol

Welcome to the madhouse Davie......you'll soon learn NOT to copy Deanos diet unless you want to increase your cholesterol levels , don't argue with Ron the hat....he has long sharp teeth,specially at full moon....Ed makes you dizzy with bouncing around in his box but DO NOT take the lid off and release him, that would be devastating. Monk is harmless really, unless you a cross dresser and he mistaken you for a ruffe slapper....Cakey is gay and like gingers...just ask Ray ;-).....besides that...we are almost normal here.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Claudia,

How could you talk about Caket like that, he is on his hol,s, San Francisco.(you know why he is there, full of gays).

We might be mad but i see you left out yourself and Wendy, both as mad as hatters. Cakey and i are just friends, not gay friends.

You are right about the rest of them of coarse

davie

Reaction score
thanks guys and claudia, the banter in here is top class just like all the advice hints and tips for fishing..fantastic site this.

Deanos

Reaction score
Hi again Davie,
Just a word from an old experienced FM forum contributor.
Don?t send any money to the boss of FM (Granville Marrsdern) if he tells you the story about how he wants donations to set up a clinic for slap heads!
He is completely bald, but wears a hair peace because he is embarrassed about not having any thatch on top. He is probably trying to amass enough "bish bosh" so he can have a hair transplant and get his legs waxed and stuff! He is already one of the richest men in fishing so keep you hand in your pocket if he asks!
(if you mail him for any reason?ask him why I have not received my fish supper for contributing so many expert articles to FM!!!!!!).

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
We might be mad but i see you left out yourself and Wendy, both as mad as hatters.
Ray

How dare you calling my lil sis Wendy mad as hatters? It does NOT run in the family, not her fault I'm on those nasty blue smarties.......NURSEEEEEEE I need a stronger dose...can I have some purple ones please

FFTN FFTN...frog legs for dinner????