2nd bivvy

S

solar

guys im in need of some help..ive just started to take the wife night fishing,all good waiter, gilly,tea girl ect ect.
The only thing is im in need OF A LARGER two man bivvy as my pioneer is only a one an a half man..
Any idears guys i do not relly want to spend more that ?80.00 and was looking at badger Colarado II Camo 2 Man Dome??

tommy

Reaction score
look for one for me at the same time pls i feel like the hunchback of notre dame in my one man bivvy

Peter Webb 4

Reaction score
If you don't mind a pole threader then have a look at the Wychwood Extremis 2 man dome.It is huge and very well made.You should be able to pick one up for about £50.They are very sturdy too.

B

Bully

Like it, "looking for alargertwo man bivvy".......

Who is the other man then??

S

Steve Clements

For that sort of money you will be restricting yourself to a 'dome' style bivvy, which are not so popular these days since the pram-hood explosion.

I've never heard complimentary info regarding Badger stuff, I once owned a Shakespeare 'cypry' 2 man dome and that would fill the criteria but I don't think it's produced anymore.

I currently have a Trakker 1-man armadillo and bought,2'nd hand the super extended winter skin which will accomodate 2 beds easily but they aint cheap.

Perhaps look for dome style bivvys from shakespeare,chub,trakker,berkely,carp-tech,leeda from net suppliers such as england angling,harrisons tackle,erics angling,poingdestres among others.

Also, you may wish to get involved with forums and buy second-hand.

Peter Webb 4

Reaction score
Solar~~~ I'm telling you.Have a look at the Wychwood Extremis (2 man).You could get three bedchairs in it.I actually have a Fox Frontier +winter skin+winter wrap which originally cost me over £500 but I still prefer the Extremis which cost me £50

E

EC

I saw a greentent today in Stapeley Water gardens, that was the spit of any larger size bivvy, it is a 3 man, had3000mm hydrostatic head, 1000mm groundsheet, price new £65.

S

solar

cheers 4 your help guys,will be out shopping this week..

tight lines

addicts

Reaction score
heavy i havent notices but it will last and you do have the misses to carry it for you

tommy

Reaction score
anyone got a 2 man bivvy for sale pls easy with price i m a pensioner hope someone can help