Thats it, I'm leaving !

smithdave

Reaction score
I've had enough of all the backstabbing, thread hijacks, political nonsense, contradiction of my opinions and basically people disagreeing with me ! How dare they, don't you people know who I think I am !!!! philastines !

Windy

Reaction score
Hmmmm 64 posts... and teddy hurling from the pram for no obvious reason.

I suspect a bit of dual identity sock puppeting :rolleyes:

You are really Ron the T*at in the Hat Clay and I claim my fiver !

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

OK, if not the T*at in the Hat then its Bored Paul of Leftfield (the mis-spelling of Phyllistines is a dead dyslexic giveaway) and I claim my two quid ? :cool:

---------- Post added at 23:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:05 ----------

Alright Corky, it's you, and I claim my 50p. Plus the big economy bag of processed human sourced fertiliser.

PS. the thought is much appreciated but it's really not necessary for you to keep putting the turds through the letter box* every other morning. Just put them straight on the roses, there's a good lad....

[Edit]*It is you, tho but isn't it :( ?[/Edit]

[Edit]Isn't it :mad: ?[/Edit]

Last edited:

smith george

Reaction score
Me too. I keep getting ignored and folks arguing with my point of view.
I'm disgusted with the ones that agree with some of the stupid stuff on here, you know, the ones that don't eat carp.

Windy

Reaction score
Merv Harrison with a pathetic 7,963 posts..... hah, an obvious lurker with nothing ever to contribute to these forums and an obviously made up false name...

No wonder you hide your face in emoticon shame at your ignorance of the contribution smithdave the magnificent (as he was known) made to our greater fishing knowledge, philosophy and, dammit, welbeing as brothers and loving fellows of the angle.

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:32 ----------

PS. Not.......

---------- Post added at 23:51 ---------- Previous post was at 23:33 ----------

PPS. That is it's a Not joke.

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:51 ----------

PPPS. Oh for heaven's sake someone explain what a Not joke is for the benefit of the senile.....

Last edited:

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I've had enough of all the backstabbing, thread hijacks, political nonsense, contradiction of my opinions and basically people disagreeing with me ! How dare they, don't you people know who I think I am !!!! philastines !

Dave- i don't know who who think you are, but to be honest most of the time I don't know who I think I am or I think I know who I am or I don't think

Geroge

if people keep ignoring you how can they be arguing your point of view - surely they'll just ignore you