Carp fishing in Cornwall

Foxy

Reaction score
Have got a new job down in sunny (sometimes) Cornwall. Any FM members know of any good lakes down that neck of the woods, looking ideally for a club / day ticket water where you can do nights. Had a look at the Collledge Reservior, but dont know to much about it.

Any help welcome

Chjeers

F

Frothey

college is a nature reserve now, cant fish it.

there is A Really Good And Lovely lake nearby though /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

S

solar

hi mate,

i know quite a few lakes in cornwall with fish up to 40lb,,,

but i ant gonna tell anyone....

Foxy

Reaction score
Christ, has FM turned into the Da Vinci Code?

/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif to all

F

Frothey

there is A Really Good And Lovely lake nearby though /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

not too long ago you were asking the same question eh solar.......

tommy

Reaction score
hi foxy i live in cornwall and i fish at trebellan park at cubert it has fish to 27lb but its a day ticket and no night fishing. meadowside at st columb road has fish to high 20s again day ticket and no nights i think you will have to join a club to get night fishing hope this helps lol col2

Foxy

Reaction score
Thanks Col, and thanks Froth. Looking forward to teh move now, start on the 10th Sept so i might see you on the bank!

steveo

Reaction score
hi,im new to cornwall too,i mite see you on the banks of of a really good and lovely lake,,there are a few good waters in cornwall but you cant get blaim the cornish ladswanting to keep the waters quiet,just look at the cotswolds/oxford pits,its a circus and proper carp fishing ceased to exist on those years ago.ive found a cracking not to pressured water in cornwall and for the first time in years im really enjoying my carping,the carp aint what im used to fishing for but who cares,i dont know their names,thay are new fish to me and im as happy catching a double as i am a thirty.nuff said.good fishin to yah.....ps if you want a bit more info give me your email

Foxy

Reaction score
Nice post Steveo, its funny that you dont take into account the locals feelings when your looking for somewhere new, you are sooooo right about Oxford though, never again.

Drop me a mail and we can do a few hours if you fancy it

mrsimonfox@hotmail.com

steveo

Reaction score
hi foxy,mate i do care where the locals are concerned i would certainly never consider publisizeing any fish and the locals i have met down in cornwall are a friendly bunch of lads who are happy to share info