Spaces Available on Severn Fish-In

Reaction score
We have had a couple of cancellations (2 at the mo, but I'll use this thread to update any future vacancies) for the forthcoming Lower Severn Fish-In 27th/ 28th October.

So if you fancy catching one of these...
Severn_Croc1.jpg

or one of these
11lb3.jpg

Please make your interest known asap on the official thread in the Events/ Fish-Ins section.

Hope to see you there /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
So if you fancy catching one of these...

I fancy catching more than one..........

Can I still come to the fish-in??/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
11-6 innit Neil?

Be prepared to up it.......................if you're lucky! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Reaction score
One space has (provisionally) gone. Anyone else interested please post on the official Fish-In thread or pm me via my profile (at a push we can maybe squeeze two in if you normally fish with a mate).

Reaction score
Unfortunately our esteemed editor Mr. Marsbar has had to pull out of the Severn shindig so we haveone space (max 2, if you fish with a mate) available for the weekend.

If you fancy taking his place for the fish-in (27th/28th Oct) pleasepm me via my profile or express your interest on the official thread in the Events/ Fish-In part of the forum and I'll send you an info email (including details ofour secret squirrel hand-shake/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif).

If anyoneother membersfancyjoining usfor the Sunday only please let me know asap. We can probably accomodate about8-10 more FM'ers on one of the finest specimen stretches of this mighty river.