BURY HILL

ron withey

Reaction score
HI OUT THERE AM GOING TO FISH BURY HILL ON SATURDAY 25/08/07 ANY NONE GOT ANY INFO ON TACTICS BAITS ETC SORRY IT IS POSTED SO LATE BUT ALL INFO WOULD BE GOOD

sean coombes

Reaction score
use bird seed boil it for about 2 hours before you go in hot curry powder the reason you boil it is so it goes bendy which causes the fish to be able to digest it properly if its not soft and bendy the fish cant digest it 100% it will work an you will catch between 25/20 in a weekend session cheers mate

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

if your in the know then you will know, you not on the Bendy?

J

Jonathan Northmore BA HONS

25/20 in a session!?!?! If you fish the match lakes then yes, maybe.

Get a punt and fish the jungle.

Matty C

Reaction score
Ive heard strawberry flavoured baits work well there.. as jonathan says, get a boat, much more fun and good accessing places like the jungle.. youll have to ask the "locals" if its a case of heavy baiting or little bits cuz Im not sure.. I would place my bets on small pva bags with maybe some pellets and crushed boilies, rather than spodding and putting all your eggs in one basket, plus risk spooking all the fish but spodding..

hope this helps a little,

Matt

InteraX

Reaction score
How did it go yesterday? My Dad's going this afternoon and if I can get someone to look after my son, I might be able to get down there for the last few hours.

ron withey

Reaction score
hi thanks for all the tips went on saturday it was a struggle no one was catching a few small silver fish and nothing else

Foxy

Reaction score
is that sean "puffy / P Diddy / Diddy" Coombes, see at 35 im still down with the yoof of today

massive lol bendy, still laughing now