Mulit float weight adaptor

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hi guys, i purchased a set off these the other day from E-Bay have any of you lot used them?

I tried them out yesterday whilst i was float fishing on the River, and i must say they are fantastic!

I'll put the little video in the next box to show you what they are, in case you don't know what i am on about.

T

teecee

Unfortunately the pics on the website not that clear-what it does say is that the operation only takes 10secs which sounds great if I could only work out how the thing works!QUESTIONS-Does this take the place of the locking shots on the line when using a waggler?Obviously it cocks the float and presumably allows for more weight to be added down the line?As you've used them can you give us the benefitof your experience Wendy-I'm sure many others need answers but being mostly males they tend to be shy from spending too much time on the bank!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Teece, Yes it takes place of the locking shot there are 10 different weight sizes. Yesterday was the first time i'd used them, i had a 3 1/2 BB + 4 No4's waggler i put the 3/12 BB weight on to cock it and then shotted down the line. The good thing about them is they don't make any marks on your line, should you want to change depth.

Did you click on the video link?

J K

Reaction score
Wendy,

I bought a set of these from the go-fishing show this year. Like you say its a brilliant bit of kit. The permutations of shotting are numerous, there are no locking shots. Changing depth, float or weight is a piece of p*ss.

alan I've never had any problems with tangles.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Alan, i was fishing over 6ft and never got a tangle once.

JK, i saw them once at a fishing show i went to and i was impressed then. Since seeing them i have heard more and more about them and thought sod it they only cost £9, i will save so much money buy not having to buy any shots and also my line will stay good.

It doesn't matter what size waggler you put on your line there is always a weight to shot it.

J K

Reaction score
Wendy the beauty of these is that you don't have to put the recommended weight on every time you use them. You could if you wish use a large float just using the connector without any weight on it with all the shot down the line. As I said the permutations are endless.

alan

Reaction score
thanks.

they look just the thing for the kids, they always get tangles when float fishing. going to have to get some.