http://thecarpmadman.blogspot.com/

carp_mad_man

Reaction score
Hey Guys.

I have recently started a Carping blog about me, the Carp Mad Man.
Feel free to look around and ask any questions.
Look out on Monday for my 'Carper's Tip' #4 (weekly).

Enjoy at; the Carp Mad Man

cg74

Reaction score
A nice read made beter due to no promoting of yourself or branded products AND well written using 'proper' English!

carp_mad_man

Reaction score
Thanks guys, your right in saying I use proper English. It just makes it all that more pleasurable to read.
What do you think of the different pages; 'Carper's Tip',
'About Me', 'Questions...' ?

You know what it's like guys, you just want to get a name passed around.
It's proved quite a success with over 420 page views withing the last month!
Any chance guys you could tell your mates about it?

cg74

Reaction score
Thanks guys, your right in saying I use proper English. It just makes it all that more pleasurable to read.
What do you think of the different pages; 'Carper's Tip',
'About Me', 'Questions...' ?

You know what it's like guys, you just want to get a name passed around.
It's proved quite a success with over 420 page views withing the last month!
Any chance guys you could tell your mates about it?

Ah, but that's not proper English, I'd have thought "your" should've been written as you are or you're. ;)

Please don't take this the wrong way, as it's not a criticism but what questions do you think I or any other experienced carp anglers are going to ask you?

Your "tips" section is starting off well, again this is not meant in a disparging way, but what do you think I or other experienced carp anglers will learn?
Take your rigs; I've been using combi-rigs in its various guises for 15+ years.

All that said, you write well, you're enthusiasic and you want to share your experiences; so go for it and over time you should come to find your suited audience, I just think I'm not the sort of angler will benefit, though plenty will/can.

dangermouse

Reaction score
Your "tips" section is starting off well, again this is not meant in a disparging way, but what do you think I or other experienced carp anglers will learn?
Take your rigs; I've been using combi-rigs in its various guises for 15+ years.

All that said, you write well, you're enthusiasic and you want to share your experiences; so go for it and over time you should come to find your suited audience . . .

Disparaging ;)

If you`re going to dish it out . . . :D

Seriously though, some good advice there CG.

CMM, make sure you read other people`s blogs and be sure to leave a comment when you read something you like. I know from my own blog that bloggers will often look you up if you leave a comment on theirs. If you find other blogs you really like ask to exchange links, it`s a great way to expand your audience.

dangermouse

Reaction score
It was a deliberate misspelling, but it would've been ironik had I not purposely done it.:eek::D

Well spotted though.

Hehe :D

There's an apostrophe in "their's" Dangermouse...

Nope there isn`t

Their's

Though you may see their's written even by native speakers, it is incorrect. Theirs should never have an apostrophe.

Theirs vs Their's - e Learn English Language

Oh btw, elipses should really have a space between them, like so . . . but that`s being really picky :D

Last edited: