F.J.Taylor's rods for sale

Trisantona

Reaction score
Fred.J. Taylor is rationalising his fishing tackle collection and has several rods with signed provenance for sale on ebay,look in fishing,vintage, rods.sorry can't do links /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Waveney One

Reaction score
It certainly isn't Fred selling as unfortunately he died last year or early this year. Must be someone who bought one from him.

The link is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fred-J-Taylors-own-fishing-rods-with-provenance_W0QQitemZ23016

5281626QQihZ013QQcategoryZ11144QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

honslow

Reaction score
Fred J's dead?! Are you sure? I don't remember anyone writing an obit!

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Fred isn't dead.Wasn't he in hosptial recently for an operation which went well by all accounts?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
The person who has been entrusted to sell the rods is Keith from RiverReads in Torrington. Keith runs the shop with his wife and is an avid collector of angling memorabelia.

I bought a couple of **** Walker's keepnets from him last year, and have bought a lot of books from the bookshop as well.

Keith is one of the nicest people in the angling world, very knowledgable and a pretty decent Roach angler to boot.

If you have never visited the website then take a look, there is a lot of information on there and the books are competitively priced and well described.

www.riverreads.co.uk

honslow

Reaction score
The Traveller and The Pope.

I re-located them both to my favourite stretch of the Welland and have been feeding them on in anticipation of catching the country's first '30'!

W

Wolfman Woody

"It certainly isn't Fred selling as unfortunately he died last year or early this year."

If Fred J is dead who was that in his hospital bed I saw early in May?

Mind you, the first time I met Frank Guttfield I told him I thought he was dead. That was 11 years ago and I think he might just about have forgiven me for it now.

T

The Monk

You.... Do I look dead Froggy
rocker.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

yes -- I think it's the shroud you're wearing