Normark Microlite 13`-14`

S

Steve Eddy

Hi all,As you may have guessed I`ve broken the tip on my microlite,can anyone help me find a new end section?

Cheers Steve

E

EC

Try ebay or known stockists mate. Someone may have returned a broken rod at some point, or there's always a possibilty of shop damage.

Lark

Reaction score
Hi Steve,

I bet that was a bit of a choker - I managed to snap the top section of my Normark 13ft feeder rod last season - gutted!Couldn't get a replacement anywhere.

You may be luckier with the Microlite as it's anewermodel - if you haven't already, try contacting:Masterline International LtdCotteswold Road
TewkesburyGloucestershireGL20 5DJTel: 01684 299000Good Luck.

S

Steve Eddy

Cheers Lark,it was a kick in the stones......the rod is an absolute dream,especially fishing for Roach and trotting.I`ve also been directed to Masterline who are on the case now.Dunno what its going to cost(but to be honest it`ll be worth it)but I`ve been told there pretty good and as the rods come with a 10 yr warrenty who knows /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

Funny thing is I contacted Normark (Denmark)first and they said the microlite is out of production and spares are unavailable.Obviously they don`t count the "made in china" version.

Steve

Lark

Reaction score
Steve,

At least they're on the case, that's got to befairly postive. You're right about the cost - it's got to be worth it for the quailty of rod you're talking about. Lovely piece of kit, out of my budget, unfortunately.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a happy ending!

Cheers,

Martin.