fishing in seville

gerry h

Reaction score
Any of you folks got any experience or info on fishing in and around seville,permits etc

i have had a little look around ,it seems good for river carp and barbel,but am not sure of how beefed up i need to be

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

The Monk put me on to this link the other day, brilliant, the best one I have run into for Spain (or, come to think of it, at all....)

http://www.go-fishing-spain.com/Regions/Regions.htm

When you look at the individual fisheries there are a lot of helpful links on which give you bespoke individual info about the particular waters. Spot on (grovel to Monk again)

gerry h

Reaction score
cheers evan ,the monk knows all you know! grovel grovel

gerry h

Reaction score
has anyone got any info on permits reqd and where to get them .

T

Tony Rocca

Gerry,
Its a right pain. First you go to a bank and pay your "tasas de pescar"....tax for fishing. You will need your pasport and its a bit tricky filling in the application form if you cant understand it.

It only costs a few Euros but only covers you for that region.

Then you take your recipt to their EA type place where they will give you your licence. Its called the "Consejeria de Agricultura y medio ambiente".

Not all banks will have the required forms, I once had to try 4 before I dropped lucky.

Be aware that each region is slightly different in its approach with Andalucia (Seville) having a bit of a reputation for being tricky sometimes.

Dont be tempted to fish without one though the "Guarda Civil" dont mess about.

Mail me if you need anything more.

gerry h

Reaction score
CHEERS FOR THE INFO TONY I WILL TRY TO GET ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ,GUESS THAT MEANS NO FISHING TILL MONDAY THEN