Hi from Greenwich (or Maidenhead...)

samcoles

Reaction score
Hi all, Sam here, I've started following the FishingMagic twitter account which has posted up a few interesting discussions I've read from here so thought I'd join the forum.

Haven't been fishing more than a handful of times over the past few years since moving to London but that's all set to change this year since I've just joined the California Country Park/Longmoor Lake syndicate in Wokingham so plan to go a lot more from June. My fishing is still based around Berkshire where my parents live but I expect Kent to feature more by 2013 when I should be able to afford a car.

I've also recently started a blog where I'll be blogging all my upcoming fishing :)

barbelboi

Reaction score
Welcome to FM Sam. Lots of good waters over your way including, the Kennet, Loddon, the Yateley complex and many other CEMEX waters including Burghfield lake, RDAA, Farnam AC - why do you want to travel to Kent?
Jerry

samcoles

Reaction score
Welcome to FM Sam. Lots of good waters over your way including, the Kennet, Loddon, the Yateley complex and many other CEMEX waters including Burghfield lake, RDAA, Farnam AC - why do you want to travel to Kent?
Jerry

I live in Greenwich in south east London with my girlfriend but I don't own a car so my tackle is kept at my parents in Maidenhead.

Once I can afford a car I will keep my tackle at my own house and start exploring Kent which is nearer.