Monument

W

wayne wicks

Has any of you guys fished there if so how did u get on?

Foxy

Reaction score
my mates been there a couple of time, blanked on both. Pretty tough water from what i have heard. give it a go, least if you get a run your almost certain to hook a whacker, you may also get the chance to see Des Taylor but dont let that put you off..... /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

B

Big Rik

not sure about whackers, although there aremost certainlysome in there, as catch reports of a low double etc seem more common than one would think, considering the price.

W

wayne wicks

There's alot of whackers inThe monument m850 different 30's and 5 40's up to 48-08 plus alot of doubles best iv done on there 26lb mirror then again i only fished it the once

Matty C

Reaction score
all I can see is bivvy after bivvy on the horizon... not suprising the fish dont get caught much if its like that..

F

Frothey

for £30 a day you'd expect a few more fish to come out..... big or small. a lot of french lakes do the monument weekly figures daily!

it has failed to live up to its hype (in my opinion) - nice concept though.

T

Terry Comerford

Nice pic Wayne, is it still fully booked till 2009? /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

flukes

Reaction score
not to sure more then likelymate but if you phone sam or dave they run a cancellation list that you can put ur name on