another good blog

jasonbean1

Reaction score
Retiarius

dont know they guy and hes not a manic blogger....came across him when looking for info on the lugg a few months ago.

got a few blogs i'm looking in at know....why bother with the angling mags nowadays when all they do is rehash the same old tosh?

cheers
Jason

dangermouse

Reaction score
A nice read, he writes very well, thanks for sharing. Clever name too, I like it. :)

the wise one

Reaction score
Are you sure its not your blog jasonbean1, and you are just fishing for complements? :D

Its very well written and now added to my favourites.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
I discovered the blog a few years ago, (tracing back from the hits on the CSG site) He certainly seems a well travelled gent and has a good taste in local ales (Black Sheep) I did however almost choke on my sherbert lemon when there was mention of barbel at Cowshill on the Wear; give them a few years though ;)

He is right about the big browns though with the odd lurkers to 7lb, and of course the Wears big sea trout are legend with not many years passing without a few 20lb+ beasties giving themselves up.(but we try not to broadcast them)

A nice blog, made so much more enjoyable by not attempting to flog the reader anything.