A Warm Welcome to all New Members

• Thread starter Graham Marsden (ACA)
  • Start date
G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

<u>In light of a sudden and considerable increase in new members I would like to extend a warm welcome -no matter where you're coming from.</u>

FishingMagic is not in the business of either praising or slagging off other fishing websites, so we're not going there. We're just glad to see you on here.

We may not always have the biggest names or the biggest news stories, but we can offer you something that can't be bought:<ul>[*]Friendship[*]Agood community[*]A feeling of belonging - we recognise that FM is YOUR website; YOU make it what it is[*]Lots of features written by anglers whose only claim to fame most oftenis that they catch fish and thoroughly enjoy it[*]Lots of features about our members[*]Plenty of events for and organised by FM members[/list]

And of course loads of other things too numerous to mention here. Just have a browse round the site and you'll see for yourselves.

Welcome on board and here's hoping you enjoy the ride!

Graham Marsden (or Granville or McWallet as I'm often known)

Editor, FishingMagic.

J

Jonathan Northmore BA HONS

No big names?

Aren't you the small ugly bloke that rambles on at the back of Coarse Fisherman?

/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Thanks Jonny, but the only thing that's big about me is my wallet. Thought I'd get that in before anybody else does/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

T

The Monk

Good post Mr Marsdin, I`d also like to welcome all the new lady members/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Well said Boss /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Jonathan Northmore BA HONS is quite a big name.....................22 letters! /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

M

MarkTheSpark

And welcome from all of us FM regulars, too. Mr Marsbar edits a fine site which takes up more of my time than it should. But it's worth every moment./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

........... And of coursethere are some members of the Royal family on here too -- (can't say too much .....

Lord Paul

Reaction score
What Ho

Welcome aboard - just send you membership fee to

Lord Paul

Furkum Hall

Sheffield

tally Ho

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Royal???......................My Ar$e!

The only relation to "The Royals" on FM are Scouse frogs /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

Welcome all.

Don't forget to fill in your profile,so we know where to come and get you.....joke!/forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Hey up to any newbies!

Granville sent the "boys" around to my house in a fit of jealous rage against my journalistic skills....my life is ruined...BIG ISSUE ANYONE?

This man would sell your children on as camel jockeys given half a chance...BE WARNED!

(if any of the new members would like any fishing tips, I am willing to swap for a fish supper, scraps, a can of Tango and a balm cake!).

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Welcome to the best site!

Feel free to contribute articles, rigsand gallery pics - these are what helpmake this site stand head and shoulders above the rest, that and the best angling forums around.