• Thread starter Jonathan Northmore BA HONS
  • Start date
C

Cakey

worth watching just for Miranda
527974_L1.jpg

W

Wolfman Woody

Nice to see Chris Bell again who visited the FM lads on the carp fish-in on Blue Pool in 2004 and Alan Butterworth with the famous ROV. He promised to bring it down to the weir, but floods have destroyed any chance of that for a while.

It was very interesting, but they tend to race through sections of the river. Next week - Oxford to near London? Too big a section, but I suppose film is limited.

F

Fred Bonney

To Kingston, Woody.

Shame it's only on London ITV, has it been Youtubed...anyone?

Adam Dennehey

Reaction score
Hi there, ppl i watched the show and thought it was gr8. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifbut then again i would, because i actually helped go round wiv the crew on one of the episodes when they were at RSPB Rainham Marshes wiv my m8.

It was good fun and for me - someone who is intrested in wildlife, i was completly addicted to Springwatch and cant wait till Autumnwatch (starting November 5th) - it was an enjoyable experience.

The crew were nice and friendly and Miranda was nice as well, i thought i recongised her from somwhere when she introduced herself to me and my m8.

The episode that i oversaw was the one at RSPB Rainham Marshes, i think it was the penultimate or last episode in the 6-part series and the animals that Miranda looked at were Watervoles, Spiders (in particular a Wasp Spider and some other one), some more creepy crawlies. After that the Crew (i remember them telling me) went on2 a forest near Basildon to film some moths.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifHope everyone's enjoying the show, i know i did!

Julian Barber

Reaction score
...forest ....near Basildon /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gifMust be a small forest.

Dont suppose anybody recorded this first episode onto dvdr?? Would be happy to pay media costs/postage to take a gander@miranda LOL