NEC Tickets

R

Robert Draper

Tickets for Go Fishing are about nine quid or something like that but I've heard a rumour that some fly fishing magazine is offering 4 quid off if you mention their name. Anyone know which one it is?

A

Alan Roe

Graham My Lad wants to know if you lot are going as he hasn't had a computer controlled display to play with for ages!!!!!!!!!!

J

john conway

Just booked my ticket on the net for Friday, who’s going on Friday? I wouldn’t mind meeting one or two of you.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Alan, FM are not going this time but I do remember when we were discussing it somebody said something about, "......besides, that lad who likes playing with the laptop projector might be there, and we can't afford yet another one........"

K

Kevan Farmer

Light Projectors. Wonderful tools. I used to teach the University staff how to set them up with different PC's and laptops. You should have seen some of the students have a tantrum when they couldn't do it themselves. I've never tried it but I imagine it would take playing on a Playstation into another realm. Anyone for Pro Bass Championship?

Kevan

M

Michael Hall

go on then kevin I`ll give u a game!!
I might be going but go u have to order the tickets in advance or can u pay as u get there??

C

Craig Smith

In this weeks AT the advert say's booking on the ticket hotline 0121 767 4202 saves you ?1,50 the booking fee is 50p so really you are saving and ?1 but that's only another ?4 that has to be found for parking!
At that price is it pull up at the door and attendants park your car for you!.

D

Del Jarman

Wendy, did you know that a certain little chap with a toothy grin will be there every day?

Steady now girl.

Del.

K

Kevan Busby

Me and my mates have booked for Saturday. If you quote a reference number from one of the Sea-Angling magazines you can book tickets on-line for ?5 each. The Carp Fishing sister publication are advertising tickets at ?7.50, I hate being had over so take a pen into the newsagents to write the reference down. Now its not cos were tight or anything, but someone somewhere is having a laugh. Why the difference?