manor farm

adrian turner

Reaction score
Hi everyone! im new to fishing,only been casting my lines in for 3 months! but already iv caught a few carp between 3 and 8 pounds and one at 14 and one at 15 so iv completley got the bug now!! Im night fishing at manor farm this weekend so if anyone has any tips they would be most welcome!!!

tight lines everyone!!!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

glenn melsome

Reaction score
im new to fresh water fishing my self but you cant just put manor farmive got a manor farm 2 miles away from meis it that one in tichfield nearfareham in hampshire if so do they do day ticket

adrian turner

Reaction score
hi sorry! i should've made it clearer, i mean manor farm on the A1 between sandy and biggleswade but cheers anyway!!!!!

glenn melsome

Reaction score
yes i done fresh warter from the age of 10yrs to i was 23yrs i found then they could be under the rod. clive wright won the fish o mainia in the margins i found thursday yhey were under my rod. have awalk round first climb a tree if your aloud your be saprised at what you can see.so plumit the depth for any sort of clear ground or bank try to pick out 5 diferent areas you would like to try once youve located the fish start feeding with a method feeder small to medium is bestif there not in the margins to start with they will be during the night by the way im 48yrs now.

so good luck and tight lines let me no how you got on /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

adrian turner

Reaction score
cheers mate sounds like good advice!! il let you know how it goes!! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

adrian turner

Reaction score
well it was a funny 24 hrs!! noone on the lake caught anything but me.......ok they were the smallest carp iv ever seen ( the biggest being no more than about 12oz but it was a fish a cast..non-stop!! great fun but no monsters ....yet!!!!!

oh well will just have to keep trying!!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif