3lb2oz-2lb11ozPerch-09.jpg

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Nice fishing Matty ,it is nice to see some pictures of other species other than carp ,especally some lovely looking perch like them ,weres me lobworms!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I agree, some cracking looking Perch, well done...........where did you say you caught them?/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Jasus Matty. Cracking fish well done. Your on a roll lately.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
A couple of corkers there matty....well done.

I caught a pb perchreccently on a drainwhile fishing with the yogmeister.I caught it on a spinnerbait lure called a "herbs dilly" of all things andit weighed 2lbs 6oz.

What with my perch,matty`s magnificent brace and metuning in just on time to see the perch episode of the angling series "predators" yesterday afternoon on cable.I think someone is sending me perchy type messages!!!

C

Colin North, the one and only

Nice ones Matty.

I had my personal best at 3lb14oz earlier this year, at Charlies Lake, nr Ashord, Kent. There are much bigger fish in that venue than those I had, so I will be trying again.

Colin

C

Cakey

nice one Matty

were they local to you ?(rods are in the van ready)

Y

yoggy

Cracking Fish Matt, well done mate. You`ll have to come overto the Fens sometime and try the drains.

There aresome big buggers in a few of the drains!! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Its hard work yomping up and down the banks but it can be worthwhile.

Matty C

Reaction score
cheers guys..

I love perch fishing in the autumn n winter months... all the way through to the end of the season..

This brace was from my local river, although Ive had other great perch out.. my best brace being a 3lb 6oz and 3lb 2oz capture, but the pics didnt come out as well as this one.. currectly onfive differant 3lb +'s.. as well as having had countless 2lb'ers.. 13 of which were in the same session!!

cheers again guys

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Don't forget Matt....

.....the cost of transport to The Lower Severn......

.......is a trip for me to your Perch Heaven!!